HTML5/CSS3 & PHP Essentials
1. To develop the skill & knowledge of Web page design.
2. Students will understand the knowhow and can function either as an entrepreneur or can take up jobs in the multimedia and Web site development studio and other information technology sectors.
Objectives – The student will be able to
1. Define the principle of Web page design
2. Define the basics in web design
3. Visualize the basic concept of HTML.
4. Recognize the elements of HTML.
5. Introduce basics concept of CSS.
6. Develop the concept of web publishing
1. Basic knowledge in HTML tags & skill of creating web pages is not required, but it would be helpful.
2. Knowledge of basic Computer hardware & software is necessary.
Web Design Principles
1.1 Basic principles involved in developing a web site
1.2 Planning process
1.3 Five Golden rules of web designing
1.4 Designing navigation bar
1.5 Page design
1.6 Home Page Layout
1.7 Design Concept.
Basics in Web Design
2.1 Brief History of Internet
2.2 What is World Wide Web
2.3 Why create a web site
2.4 Web Standards
2.5 Audience requirement.
Introduction to HTML
3.1 What is HTML
3.2 HTML Documents
3.3 Basic structure of an HTML document
3.4 Creating an HTML document
3.5 Mark up Tags
3.7 Line Breaks
3.8 HTML Tags.
Elements of HTML
4.1 Introduction to elements of HTML
4.2 Working with Text
4.3 Working with Lists, Tables and Frames
4.4 Working with Hyperlinks, Images and Multimedia
4.5 Working with Forms and controls.
Week 3 – 4
Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
5.1 Concept of CSS
5.2 Creating Style Sheet
5.3 CSS Properties
5.4 CSS Styling(Background, Text Format, Controlling Fonts)
5.5 Working with block elements and objects
5.6 Working with Lists and Tables
5.7 CSS Id and Class
5.8 Box Model(Introduction, Border properties, Padding
Properties, Margin properties)
5.9 CSS Advanced(Grouping, Dimension, Display,
Positioning, Floating, Align,Pseudo class, Navigation Bar,
Image Sprites, Attribute sector)
5.10 CSS Color
5.11 Creating page Layout and Site Designs.
Week 5 – 6
Introduction to Web Publishing or Hosting
6.1 Creating the Web Site
6.2 Saving the site
6.3 Working on the web site
6.4 Creating web site structure
6.5 Creating Titles for web pages
6.6 Themes-Publishing web sites.
Week 7 – 8
Working with events
Introduction to JQuery
Validation using JQuery
Introduction to AJAX
PHP with AJAX
Working with databa
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes